Bella’s Top 5 for this Week! 3/10 - What’s Poppin’ in the CRV?
- EMO Night: Toad’s Place Takeover at Toad’s Place in New Haven on Thursday, March 12th from 9 pm - 1 am. Join DJ Hunter Moran and DJ Tom Cat for a night of your favorite emo singalongs and hits from bands like Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, A Day to Remember, New Found Glory, etc. This show is 18+, tickets are $5 for 21+ and $10 for 21 in advance on etix.com. Tickets are $12 at the door.
- Lil’ Kim, The Lox, Cam’ron & N.O.R.E. at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket on Saturday, March 14th at 8 pm. It’s an all out East Coast Take Over with the 4 acts on the same stage! Ticket prices vary from $70-$150, you can get them at ticketmaster.com
- Shamrock 5K Run and wee mile at Fort Saybrook Monument Park on Saturday, March 14th from 9 am - 12 pm.. Go green and get your Irish on for the 4th annual Shamrock 5K Run for St. John’s School, and bring your children 2-11 for the wee ½ mile race as well. First 150 people to register get a free long sleeved t-shirt, and all participants can get one free drink from the monkey farm. Pre-register online at runsignup.com where registration is $20, or register the day of the race at 7:30 am for $25.
- Goat Cuddle Therapy at Bradley Mountain Farm in Southington on Saturday, March 14th from 1-2:30 pm. Join the Goat Cuddle Circle! The instructor will lead you through a relaxing session in the grass, where the goats will relax too, or jump around and snuggle! Tickets are available at bradleymountainfarm.com. It’s $20 for an hour and a half session, and sessions will be recurring throughout the summer!
- Matilda- The Musical at Valley Regional High School happening Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, March 13th, 14th, and 15th. Friday and Saturday both have 7 pm shows, and Saturday and Sunday both have 1 pm matinees. Tickets are available at Valley Regional, Toys Ahoy! And Celebrations. Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for seniors and children 10 and under.